2012年2月15日水曜日

What Can Get My Dad For Chrismas?

what can get my dad for chrismas?

Marji Laine: Faith-Driven Fiction: F is for ...

Family.

I know I've already done an F entry for the week (you can find my original F entry HERE!) but being that it's VALENTINE'S DAY, I just had to give an online hug to my favoritest people in the whole, wide world!



I just LOVE spending time with my kids, my brother and his family, and all of the extensions. 

My mom has the greatest sense of humor and it has spread to my brother, his son, and my son. As a result, we can't usually make it through a meal without laughing ourselves silly.


The Best Christmas Story Never
Learn more



(Yeah, I think the restaurant was really happy to see us leave!)


Speaking of laughing, I love to make my sweet hubby crack up. He's the quiet type, but he tosses in zingers every once in a while and when he gets tickled, his giggle is delightful.


All of our holiday and birthday celebrations include my mom and brother, his family and my sister-in-law's mom. We go together well.

One of the reasons we get to enjoy so many Christmas celebrations is because of the wonderful lady who became my dad's third wife. 


The Most Adequate Christmas Ever
Learn more





Though Daddy is gone, she makes sure we get to have family time at every opportunity. My sister and her kids complete our celebration. Don't kids just MAKE a party?

And speaking of kids, my house if filled with laughter and singing. Few harsh words and fewer raised voices. I love the sweet smiles of my girls and how they chatter and laugh together.


And I never even got to my excellent in-laws!



These are our most popular posts: what can get my dad for chrismas?

Mutritious Nuffins: Theas Spiced Nuts

You can blame my dad- it was practically drilled into my head growing up. Bing Crosbys White Christmas can still frequently be heard at my familys house in the summer .... The earliest I can get away with putting my decorations up is the day after Thanksgiving though, so youll have to keep sharing your Christmas decorations, so I can enjoy yours until I can get mine up. Ive got less than two weeks, and I can put them up! ReplyDelete. Vicky Nov 15, 2011 03:04 PM ... read more

Some days come with a crash - Shades of Silver

Luckily my sister-in-law had given my Dad his own separate container of nuts for Christmas, so I was able to get pictures! ... You can also Google spiced nuts or egg white nuts and several recipes will pop up. Theas Spiced ... read more

You Can Buy Me Love, But Please Dont Buy Me Gadgets ...

No matter what I did, I couldnt make music fit. I can remember telling my dad, who supported my singing career whole-heartedly, that I wanted to sing and be famous so I could have enough money to do what I really wanted to ... read more

Widdershins and Skeleton Keys: Origins Blogfest AKA How the ...

My lights have begun to bother me a little bit, and I use the oil lamp my aunt gave me after Christmas (because I told her I loved her collection) more ... My mom hates not being able to get my sister and I things like my dad can. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿